Waikiki Hotel Location
Just two blocks to the white sand shore of Waikiki Beach on the island of Oahu, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki boutique-style hotel offers exceptional convenience without the oceanfront prices. Our prime location in central Waikiki is within walking distance of top Honolulu attractions including Waikiki Beach, and shopping and dining at Waikiki Beach Walk, the Royal Hawaiian Center, and the
International Market Place. Just a mile from the hotel is Kapiolani Park, home to the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head State Monument. Honolulu International Airport is just 10 miles from Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki hotel
A leisurely stroll from our vibrant lobby is the world famous Waikiki Beach. Stretching for two miles, Waikiki Beach is the hub of beachside fun in Waikiki. Perfect your surfing skills with Hang 10 maneuvers, enjoy swimming in the warm Hawaiian ocean, or enjoy an afternoon of outrigger canoeing. Surfboards and other beach equipment rentals are available at Waikiki Beach.
Waikiki Shopping & Dining.
Waikiki is a shopping and dining paradise, offering everything from the famous International Market Place to the newer Royal Hawaiian Center and Waikiki Beach Walk shopping malls. Shop for original artwork and locally-made handicrafts, high fashion apparel, jewelry, Waikiki souvenirs, and much more. Waikiki also offers hundreds of delicious restaurants for every budget and appetite. Find information on shopping and dining in Waikiki at the front desk.
Waikiki Attractions near Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki
Directions to Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki
- Take H-1 Freeway eastbound for Honolulu
- Exit at Nimitz Highway, which becomes Ala Moana Boulevard in downtown Honolulu
- When the road ends in Waikiki, turn right onto Kalakaua Avenue
- Stay on Kalakaua Avenue then take a left on Kaiulani Avenue
- Go straight when the road splits, and the road becomes Kanekapolei Street
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki is located on the left at 444 Kanekapolei Street